Shipping and Returns Policy
- Delivery in the State of Israel will be through one of the following, subject to the Owner’s sole discretion and after notifying the client:
- Self-pick-up by the client from the Owner’s studio subject to prior coordination; or
- Courier Service of Israel Postal Company; or
- Registered Mail of Israel Postal Company.
- Delivery outside the State of Israel will be through FedEx or DHL courier, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- The product is sent in a branded wrapping ready to be given as a gift.
- Products sent via courier will be sent in accordance with that courier’s policy, and it should be noted that the time table for expected delivery are not in any way under the Owner’s control. The client declares that he shall have no claim against the Owner due to delays in delivery by the courier.
- Providing personal details at the placing of the order is not obligatory, but not providing such details may render the completion of the order impossible.
- The responsibility for the correctness of the delivery address rests with the client.
- If during the placing of the order the client provides wrong identification details, we cannot guarantee that the package will be delivered to that client. In case that package is returned to the Owner on account of wrong addressee details, that client will be charged for the process and delivery of the package. Please make sure you have completed the order form in full and that all the details are accurate and updated.
- For your information, if the order is made to a place of business, please specify the name of the business next to the name of the client.
Filling false personal details is strictly forbidden and is considered a criminal offense under the Israeli Penal Law, 5737-1997 and/or in any other applicable law.
Cancellation of Purchase Prior to Receiving the Product by the Client
- A purchase may be canceled within 24 hours from the placing of the order with no cancellation fee, subject that it has not yet been sent to the client.
- In case of cancellation after the said time frame (whether the product was in fact sent or not) cancellation fee will be charged in sum of 5% of the cost of the order and in no way less than 100 NIS.
- In case the order was already sent to the client the delivery fee will not be refunded and the responsibility for returning the product to the Owner lies with the client.
- Notification of cancellation of purchase on the part of the client will be made only via electronic mail.
- The Owner reserves the right to cancel a purchase at any time, by giving notice to the client via electronic mail and refunding the client.
Returning the Product due to Defect
- Returning a product due to a defect is allowed within 48 hours from its arrival to the client, and conditioned upon meeting all the following terms:
- Showing a receipt proving the time purchase of the product; and
- The product is returned complete and in its original package; and
- The defect is one that existed in the product when it arrived to the client and was not caused due to any use of the product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is not allowed to return a product not in its original package or that was already in use.
Return Not due to Defect
- Returning a product and receiving a refund for the purchase due to any reason other than defect in the product is allowed within fourteen (14) days from the time it arrived to the client, and conditioned upon meeting all the following terms:
- The product is returned in its original package, in good condition, without having been used; and
- Showing a receipt proving the time purchase of the product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is not allowed to return a product not in its original package or that has already been used.
- When returning a product for a reason other than defect a cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund, in the sum of 5% of the total value of the purchase but no less than 100 NIS, the lower of the two.
- In case of returning a product for reason other than defect, the delivery fee will not be refunded and the responsibility for returning the product to the Owner rests with the client.
- The right to return a product is subject to further constraints set forth in Article 14C of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
No Return Policy
- The return of a product and the cancellation of a purchase are not allowed in case of a jewel that costs more than 3,000 NIS.
- The return of a product and the cancellation of a purchase are not allowed in case the product was costumed made specifically to the client, in a way that changed its original size, the stones included in whole or in part, personal engraving or name jewels.