Thank you for choosing to use www.stav-fine-jewelry.com, welcome!
- The website www.stav-fine-jewelry.com (hereinafter: “the Website“) is owned and managed by Ms. Stav Davidoviz, Tax ID no. 034720094 (hereinafter: “the Owner“).
- The website offers purchase of golden jewelry, diamonds and jams.
- Purchasing through the website is possible to any person who has the legal capacity to do so under the laws of the jurisdiction applicable to that person.
- The Owner may, subject to her own discretion, change the appearance, design and content of the Website, without providing any notice prior to making such change.
- The user agrees that he shell have no claim, suit or demand towards the Owner or anyone on her behalf on account of the changes referred to in paragraph 8 above, nor from any malfunctions which occur as a result of such changes.
- The Owner reserves the right to block the access to the Website due to repair and maintenance actions.
- By using this Website you undertake not to perform one or more of the following:
- Loading, sending or transmitting any kind of material which includes any kind of a computer virus or other computer code, designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the use of any computers, servers, hardware or software owned or used by the Owner.
- Sending spam to the Website’s servers or overloading them with any kind of mail.
- Infringing in any way the copyright, trademark and/or any other intellectual property right of the Owner.
- Placing the Website, or any part thereof, in the frame of another website, or as part of another website, without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- Placing an order will be made through the Website, phone or in person at the Owner’s studio.
- In case the requested size is not part of the standard size range, the Owner will explore the possibility of special production in the requested size. Such special production may involve additional payment.
- Be advised, that completing the required details in the purchase form on the Website does not in and of itself imply any obligation on the part of the Owner to provide the requested items. It merely indicates that the details of the order were received in the computer systems of the Owner and that the process of handling the order has begun.
- In order for the Owner to process the order, it should be completed and received properly, containing all the necessary details regarding delivery and payment.
- The payment for the order will include the price of the requested item or items, any tax or fee applicable by law, and any additional delivery costs as the case may be.
- Payment will be made in advance, in one of the following:
- Via PayPal service, in accordance with PayPal policy as stated in PayPal official website; or
- Via a valid credit card operated by one of the credit cards companies operating in the State of Israel, not including American Express credit card.
- The Owner and anyone on her behalf shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use, misuse, unlawful use and/or fraud by any third party in the credit card used to make the order.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the order of a product includes only its packaging and sending to the client.
- The time frame for processing an order is fourteen (14) business days from the day the order was completed. In special cases and subject to prior coordination with the Owner, earlier deadlines may be met.
- In case of delivery outside the State of Israel the expected time of delivery might be longer.
- Delivery in the State of Israel will be through one of the following, subject to the Owner’s sole discretion and after notifying the client:
- Self-pick-up by the client from the Owner’s studio subject to prior coordination; or
- Courier Service of Israel Postal Company; or
- Registered Mail of Israel Postal Company.
- Delivery outside the State of Israel will be through FedEx or DHL courier, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- The product is sent in a branded wrapping ready to be given as a gift.
- Products sent via courier will be sent in accordance with that courier’s policy, and it should be noted that the time table for expected delivery are not in any way under the Owner’s control. The client declares that he shall have no claim against the Owner due to delays in delivery by the courier.
- Providing personal details at the placing of the order is not obligatory, but not providing such details may render the completion of the order impossible.
- The responsibility for the correctness of the delivery address rests with the client.
- If during the placing of the order the client provides wrong identification details, we cannot guarantee that the package will be delivered to that client. In case that package is returned to the Owner on account of wrong addressee details, that client will be charged for the process and delivery of the package. Please make sure you have completed the order form in full and that all the details are accurate and updated.
- For your information, if the order is made to a place of business, please specify the name of the business next to the name of the client.
Filling false personal details is strictly forbidden and is considered a criminal offense under the Israeli Penal Law, 5737-1997 and/or in any other applicable law.
Cancellation of Purchase Prior to Receiving the Product by the Client
- A purchase may be cancelled within 24 hours from the placing of the order with no cancellation fee, subject that it has not yet been sent to the client.
- In case of cancellation after the said time frame (whether the product was in fact sent or not) cancellation fee will be charged in sum of 5% of the cost of the order and in no way less than 100 NIS.
- In case the order was already sent to the client the delivery fee will not be refunded and the responsibility for returning the product to the Owner lies with the client.
- Notification of cancellation of purchase on the part of the client will be made only via electronic mail.
- The Owner reserves the right to cancel a purchase at any time, by giving notice to the client via electronic mail and refunding the client.
Returning the Product due to Defect
- Returning a product due to a defect is allowed within 48 hours from its arrival to the client, and conditioned upon meeting all the following terms:
- Showing a receipt proving the time purchase of the product; and
- The product is returned complete and in its original package; and
- The defect is one that existed in the product when it arrived to the client and was not caused due to any use of the product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is not allowed to return a product not in its original package or that was already in use.
Return Not due to Defect
- Returning a product and receiving a refund for the purchase due to any reason other than defect in the product is allowed within fourteen (14) days from the time it arrived to the client, and conditioned upon meeting all the following terms:
- The product is returned in its original package, in good condition, without having been used; and
- Showing a receipt proving the time purchase of the product.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is not allowed to return a product not in its original package or that has already been used.
- When returning a product for a reason other than defect a cancellation fee will be deducted from the refund, in the sum of 5% of the total value of the purchase but no less than 100 NIS, the lower of the two.
- In case of returning a product for reason other than defect, the delivery fee will not be refunded and the responsibility for returning the product to the Owner rests with the client.
- The right to return a product is subject to further constraints set forth in Article 14C of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.
No Return Policy
- The return of a product and the cancellation of a purchase are not allowed in case of a jewel that costs more than 3,000 NIS.
- The return of a product and the cancellation of a purchase are not allowed in case the product was costumed made specifically to the client, in a way that changed its original size, the stones included in whole or in part, personal engraving or name jewels.
- The products sold by the Owner are original creations designed by the Owner.
- The images shown in the Website are merely illustrations. Change of color may exist between the Website image and the actual jewel.
- The Owner shall not be liable for any indirect damage caused by using her products.
- The Owner and anyone on her behalf shall not be liable for delays in supply due to events not in her control, such as strikes, lockouts, computer systems malfunctions, delivery service malfunctions, terrorism or force major. In such cases the Owner can notify the cancellation of the purchase and refund the client.
- The Owner shall not hold criminal responsibility for any unlawful activity performed by the users of the Website and/or any unlawful activity carried out by imposters pretending to be users of the Website. In any case the Owner shall not be liable for any actions carried out by anyone who is not under her full control.
- The Owner does not manufacture the raw materials from which the products are made of, and shall not be liable for any indirect damage caused by them.
- The Owner shall not be liable for damages caused by use that exceeds the standard expected use of her products.
- In any case the Owner shall not be liable to pay a sum greater than the total sum payed by the client.
- The user undertakes to indemnify the Owner for any claim, demand, suit, damage, loss, payment or expense suffered by the Owner as a result of abusing these Terms and/or any law violation and/or legal defense and/or filling a law suit and/or any claim raised by a third party, including attorney fee and court fee.
- The Owner is making reasonable efforts to preserve the privacy of the Website’s users, the content and the information provided by the users while using the Website, and the information collected on the users while visiting the Website (hereinafter: “Information on Users“).
- The Owner may use the Information on Users for internal purposes, such as analysis of purchasing patterns and users’ behaviors, and for reviewing complaints and/or critics, including through using Cookies. Any user may set his internet settings so that Cookies will be turned off or notified upon.
- The Owner is taking reasonable efforts to secure the information containing the details of the registered users, through the technological means at her service. Having said that, the Owner cannot promise an absolute protection from penetration of third parties to the database of the Owner, whether stored on the Cloud or on her computers. In such a case the user shall have no claim, demand or suit against the Owner.
- The Owner my send the user an electronic mail, address the user in writing or in oral, advertising and informing about sales, updates, new products etc. If the user does not desire to receive such notifications he can opt out from the distribution list in the dedicated place in the electronic mail sent from the Owner. For the avoidance of any doubt, the user may, at any time, notify the Owner of his desire to remove himself from the distribution list of the Owner either by writing the Owner or by the automatic mark in the electronic mail as mentioned above.
- The Owner is the sole holder of any intellectual property rights, including the copyrights of the Website and the contents included therein. These copyrights shall include, but are not limited to, the graphic and visual appearance of the Website, the structure of the Website, the components of the Website, the images and texts appearing therein and the name of the Website.
- The user shall not copy, publish, duplicate, change, process, sale, publicly show, in whole and/or in part the Website or its contents without obtaining the prior written consent of the Owner.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- The Owner can be contacted through the contact details specified in the Website.